Monday, September 20, 2010

My feeling is

"When he holds you close, when he pulls you near,
When he says the words,
You've been needing to hear, I'll wish I was him,
'Cause these words are mine, to say to you,
'Til the end of time"

-Bon Jovi - Always

I'm sorry if what I tell you right now maybe hurt your feeling. I know we break up for a long time ago. You and me together are not too long enough. We didn't contact each other for a long time because of you don't want to. You said If we being a friend only make you sad of it. That the reason why we lost contact. Well, I guess I'm not that good anymore to you right?

Suddenly you adding me up in FB (Facebook). It start to remind me all over on you. It remind me to all of our memories between you and me. I know that we don't have a lot memories together but a certain things make us that is the greatest memories. I hope I can get you back in my life but it's too hard to get you back when you're in love with someone else not me. I know my advantage and my disadvantage. It's your life. You the want who choose it. I can't do anything about it.

Well, there ain't no luck in these loaded dice. But if you give me just one more try. We can pack up our old dreams, and our old lives, We'll find a place, where the sun still shines. Lastly, Yes, It true that I still have feeling on you and I still love you. No matter how far you study or live at. I hope I can love you once again.

If she read this, She will know who am i mention about it. Thanks for everythings.

'The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love is love someone else not you'
-Rose Franken


Bon Jovi - Always (Live)

0 comments:

Post a Comment