Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sorry For What!!

"So break yourself against my stones
And spit your pity in my soul
You never needed any help
You sold me out to save yourself"

Slipknot - Snuff

For what you wanna said sorry to me? For every single things that you've made? For every single things that hurt me. My heart is already hurt last 4 years ago after what you've done to me. I kept begging on you at that time but what do you do huh? It ok. I respect your decision. I'll take it like a man eventhough you were lying to me. You said your mum take away your phone and she want you to concentrate on study same as you said to me. You break with me because of study. You said you wanna focus on it but it doesn't happen at all right? It ok. I don't mind. I let my heart to let you go. It really-really broke my heart.

Now, You come back appear infront of me. What should I do huh? Eventhough I have a relationship with some else almost 3 years but now break up already but my mind still remembering you. You said you wanna be a friend of mine. Ok, let do this. But I was confuse. The day that we broke up, you said you don't wanna be my friends but now. It ok. Just forget the past.

I try to take your heart back but I can't. You with someone else that you love more than me right? I know that you still love me but not as much as your boyfriend (BF). Yes, I know you've made a mistake earlier. You broke up with the wrong person last 4 years ago. Then now you said you're willing to take me back but you right now with someone else. You said I've should wait until the right time but for how long I'm gonna wait? a day, a week, a month or a year. Until when it take? until you get married with him, until you get 2 or 3 childrens with him.

Whatever it is, Life must carry on. Hey girls, I'm already 18teen. I know what I'm doing and what I'm thinking. I also don't want to hurt anyone else because of you and me. If I can wait. I'll wait. If not. I'm so sorry. The End. Let us be friend.

"And now, I miss everything about you
I can't believe that I still want you
After all the things we've been through
I miss everything about you, without you"

Colbie Caillat - I never told you




0 comments:

Post a Comment